California Rental Housing Association
The California Rental Housing Association (CalRHA) represents over 18,000 members totaling more than 419,000 units, made up of small, medium and large rental housing owners throughout the State of California. Our purpose is to advocate in the best interest of the rental housing industry and collectively address industry needs.
We are affiliated with the National Apartment Association (NAA) and the following local associations:
- Apartment Association, California Southern Cities, Inc. (AACSC)
- Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA)
- Apartment Association of Orange County (AAOC)
- East Bay Rental Housing Association (EBRHA)
- Nor CAL Rental Property Association, Inc. (NCRPA)
- North Valley Property Owners Association (NVPOA)
- San Diego County Apartment Association (SDCAA)
- Santa Barbara Rental Property Association (SBRPA)
CalRHA provides timely grassroots mobilization for the purpose of advocating at the state level and contributing to change in the multifamily housing industry.