SBRPA Membership Benefits
Learn why your colleagues are active members of SBRPA.
Your membership with the Santa Barbara Rental Property Association is a solid investment for your profession, your company, and the rental property industry as a whole.
- Comprehensive & Up-to-Date Rental Forms
Over 40 management, screening, and rental forms, most available in 'fillable' PDF format available online and in the office.
- Credit Reporting Services for Resident and Employment Screening
- Credit Reports
- Eviction Searches
- National Criminal Scans
- Educational Programs, Seminars, Workshops & Fun
- Speakers on topics of current interest
- Annual Fair Housing Seminar
- Annual Property Management Seminar
- Biennial Tradeshow
- Keeping members abreast of changes in the law that affect how we do business
- Networking with other rental property owners, managers, and vendors
- Museum visits, annual charity golf tournament, and other outings of interest
- State & National Affiliations
With your SBRPA Membership you also gain membership in the California Rental Housing Association (CalRHA) and the National Apartment Association (NAA), and the use of their resources, benefits, and publications including the NAA's monthly Units magazine.
- SBRPA Rental Property News Magazine
- Member Program of the Month - who, what, & where
- SBRPA President's Message - addressing membership on what is important
- Attorney's Corner - timely topics in property management from a legal perspective
- NAA Updates - News and happenings from our national 'parent', the National Apartment Association
- Santa Barbara Happenings - local goings-on, related to or of interest to rental property owners and managers
- Legislative Advocacy in Sacramento and Washington D.C.
Experienced and effective legislative advocacy in Sacramento and Washington constantly working on your behalf!