Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP)
March 8-11 | $450 | Book $170 |
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP) and take your career to the next level! CALP training helps you lease apartments, satisfy your residents and increase resident retention.
Topics covered include:
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Evaluating a prospect's commitment level and overcoming objections
- Preparing prospects for the next steps in the rental process
- Applying fair housing law and communicating rental criteria
To obtain the CALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven CALP courses
- Pass the examination within 12 months of declaring candidacy.
For More Information:
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
United States 805.687.7007
The series will take place over three (3) days.
Day 1: Monday, March 8, 2021, 8:30 AM–5:00 PM
Day 2: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM
Day 3: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM