Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT)
May 17-21 (in-Person class) | $950 | Book $300 |
Maintenance technicians are critical for an apartment community’s operations. The CAMT Credential will ensure that you have all the necessary skills & knowledge expected of today’s maintenance technicians.
This course includes:
- Processing work orders efficiently and to residents’ satisfaction
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, mechanical, appliance, construction, and lock & key services and repairs
- Painting services
- Customer service
- Following company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage
- Maintenance safety
- Fair housing regulatory compliance
- Environmental responsibility & regulatory compliance
- Documenting and reporting maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Curb appeal, property inspection, & daily maintenance
- Maintaining recreational facilities & common areas
- Implementing a preventive maintenance schedule
- Product repair and replacement decisions
- Professional behavior, communication skills, and personal appearance.
For More Information:
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
United States 805.687.7007
To obtain the CAMT credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of apartment rental or housing maintenance experience. (This can be ob- tained while taking the course, you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of all CAMT coursework, attend all classes and pass the exam.
- Meet all examination standards within 6 months of declaring candidacy.