Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
August 9-16 | $1,500 | Book $500 |
The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program is an in-depth review of property management principles and techniques as used by the professional supervisor.
This course helps the professional make the connection between knowledge and on-the-job performance. Take the next step in your professional development.
CAPS Candidates must have:
- Worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience;
- Successfully complete the five courses listed above (which total 40 hours); and
- Meet all examination requirements, within 12 months of declaring candidacy for CAPS.
For More Information:
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
United States 805.687.7007
The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) Series includes:
- Monday, August 9, 2021, 8:30AM–5:00 PM
Client Services and Stakeholder Relations
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 8:30AM–5:00PM
- Thursday, August 12, 2021, 8:30AM–5:00PM
Improving Asset Performance
Asset Evaluation and Preservation
- Monday, August 16, 2021, 8:30AM–5:00PM
Asset Evaluation and Preservation cont.