Preparing for the End of Eviction Moratorium
Legal advice on getting ready for the end of the Eviction Moratoriums
Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Getting ready for the end of the Eviction Moratorium
Members: Free • Non-members: $35
As we are hopefully near the end of the eviction moratoriums, many landlords and property managers will be going to court, seeking unlawful detainers (evictions) or attempting to collect rent that is owned. DON’T GO UNPREPARED to your day in court! This presentation will help you prevail in your next lawsuit.
The webinar will cover:
- Real-life court situations: how to prepare yourself, and how to avoid making major mistakes.
- Leading up to your court date, what documents and information should you gather and review?
- Crossing the “T’s” and dotting the “I’s” – what is needed to be certain you will not be thrown-out due to a technicality.
- What to expect on court day? How to address the judge and interact with legal counsel.
- The importance of how you portray yourself, dress, tone of speech, and of course, never be late!
- What to bring with you to the Courthouse?
For More Information:
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
United States 805.687.7007
Property management expert, Patti Widget founder of Widget’s Way, will provide you with the advice you need to adequately get yourself ready to have your day in court. Attending this webinar will help you to avoid courtroom situations that can get you into trouble.
With nearly 25 years of experience as a regional property manager, Patti is a keynote speaker on property management and housing issues and has published numerous articles for apartment associations. She holds various certifications in the industry related to her field (CA licensed Real Estate Broker, CCRM, lead based paint certified renovator from the EPA) and teaches several classes on property management.